Birthday celebrations at Kids in Motion are easy, fun-filled and one you will never forget. Best of all, you can
leave behind the stress of planning and picking up after the party. Our staff does all of the prep, set up, and
clean up for you, allowing you more time to spend with your family and all Kids in Motion has to offer.
Kids in Motion turns birthday parties into a piece of cake.
• Age appropriate activity led by the Party Host-choose one of the following:
Your awesome Kids in Motion party can be big or small. We have 3 packages to keep it simple, but if you need
something you don't see here, give us a call 262-649-3144 and we'll work with you to meet your needs. All
prices now include sales tax!
• 10 kids
• 1 table reserved in the cafeteria for 2 hours
• $75 weekday, weekend or holiday
• No Additional set-up/clean-up time included in the reservation
• Additional hour $15/table/hour, MUST be booked in advance
• Additional children $5.50/child, additional table $10/table
• 16 kids
• $199 Monday-Thursday
• $255 Friday-Sunday
• 24 kids
• $249 Monday-Thursday
• $305 Friday-Sunday
Cancellation Policy: If, at any time, you cancel your party reservation (excludes Economy Package), we will
refund all but $25 of your deposit. $25 of your deposit is NON-refundable.
If your child is not feeling well for his or her party, we will reschedule your party with a 24 notice. We
want children to enjoy their party, so we are happy to reschedule when they are feeling healthy again.
At Kids in Motion you are only charged for the number of kids that attend your party. The day of the party
we will count the kids that attend and you will be charged the corrisponding party package. If you have less
than 8 attend, our minimum is the package A price (excludes economy package). Children under one are not
included in the totals.
Our party rooms are unable to safely accommodate more than 30 children. The maximum number of children
and adults in the party rooms is 35.
We ask that you do not arrive more than 20 minutes before your party is scheduled to start as the room will
not be ready.
We allow outside food and drinks. Food and drinks must stay in the party rooms or cafeteria area. Food and
drinks are not permitted in the carpeted areas. No alcohol is allowed.
Child guests must have a parental signature on the liability waiver and must follow all of the posted rules.
Parents are responsible for their children and the children attending their party.
• Drinks for the child party guests - juice, or soda and water.
Current activities include
• Arts and Crafts project
• Scavenger Hunt
• Science experiment
• 2 hours private birthday party room.
• Party invitations (or customize the attached)
Your own personal Party Host will help make the party fun for you, too! Your Party Host will set up
your table in advance, keep the party area tidy, and help pace the party.
• Picture CD
• All tableware for the child guests and clean up service is included in the price.
Available upon request
• Laser Tag Birthday Party - $2.50 per child per game
• Decorations-Generic Happy Birthday- $25.00
• Themed Decorations - $40.00
• 1/2 Sheet cake - $30.00 (Feeds 48)
($50 deposit required at time of booking -
$25 is non refundable)
• Additional Guest - $10.50/guest (hosted party) - $5.50 (room rental or economy packages)
• Round Cake - $20.00 (Feeds 16)
• Full Sheet Cake- $50.00 (Feeds 96)
• Additional Picture CD - $5.00
• If you do not see something listed that you want, let us know and we'll work with you
Economy package $75
Looking for a no frills option where the kids just play? Book our economy package!
Room Rental $110
A private party room at a great price!
• 10 kids
• Private Party room for 2 hours
• $110 weekday, weekend or holiday
• You may arrive 20 min. before reservation time to set-up
• Additional hour $30, MUST be booked in advance
• Additional children $5.50/child
• 8 kids
• $125 Monday-Thursday
• $169 Friday-Sunday
($50 deposit required at time of booking-
$25 is non refundable)
• Face Painting
• Balloon Animals
• 1 game of Laser Tag
• T-shirt for the Birthday child